- Our Sevenoaks garden design clients sent us a lovely testimonial last week:
“We love our new garden, it has the wow factor as well as being a lovely space to be in. It’s one of those gardens that wouldn’t appeal to everyone but even if it’s not your thing I’m sure that you could appreciate it’s wonderful design! Earth Designs are a fabulous company to work with and dealt …with any problems that arose professionally and calmly. Right from the beginning we had complete trust in them to deliver what they said they would and all the team were a pleasure to deal with. We are really looking forward to seeing the garden mature and spending time entertaining our friends in the outdoor rooms.”
- I went to visit a client for a garden design in Woodford Green. They had bought one of our garden design vouchers and were looking for ways to build upon their existing garden which they didn’t have time to maintain. I worked up a sketch for them which retained the existing layout but reshaped the lawn, added a water feature and simplified the planting to something more manageable.
- Earth Designs were contacted last week by Emma Ruess who is planning on writing an article for the Garden Design Journal about our balcony garden design in Wapping. This should feature in the magazine next week.
- Katrina has filled her last ‘Sketch Up for Garden Design’ for the November Garden Design Short Courses. Earth Designs runs a series of bespoke short courses in Garden Designing. If you would like to attend one please contact us here at Earth Designs to find out when the next course is due to run.
- Claire went to visit a garden design voucher client in Uxbridge this week….(you’ll need to get some info from Claire – do you know if there is a scamp or anything for the board)
- Matt went to photograph some of last years gardens ready for our annual web-site portfolio update. They are looking really good and the owners are enjoying their new outdoor spaces immensely.
- Work continues on our garden build in Hackney. The Yorkstone paving has been re-laid and extended and now awaits pointing. We are expecting delivery of the Artificial Lawn on Friday.
- Matt is adding the final touches to The Manor House…
- We are in the process of renovating our blog and the appearance and layout will be changing soon. However, the same great content will remain. Watch this space…