- Had another enquiry from the USA. As follows:
We are very interested in your designs. Do you know of anyone in southern California (USA) that can help us with our landscape design? Thanks.
Daniel & Sue’
- The garden in Kennington is coming on well. Finally managed to clear the site of soil and get stuck into more of the construction. All of the plants have now gone in. The pergola, water feature and lighting is due to be finished off over the coming week.
- Matt has finished the garden build in north London, he just needs to return now to oversee the installation of the hot tub at the end of the month.
- Matt conducted the garden survey in Stanmore.
- Alison, who contacted us about her garden design in California, was sent scamps as a response to her postal design kit. Helen is now collating her responses to the scamps in order to produce the final designs for the garden.
- We were sent another build update from the garden design clients in Essex. Jon and Karen are doing a self build for their garden in Hawkwell, Essex. We can’t wait to see it finished.
- Dulux contacted us to see if we would potentially like to become one of their preferred suppliers, to tie our garden design service on London and the South East with their recommend suppliers. We are in talks to work with them to offer Earth Designs garden design and postal design service throughout the UK.
- Had another meeting about with the Wild Place Your Space wildlife garden team. Have some planning and scheduling issues to sort out, but will hopefully start to move forward on this project soon.