- Ran another drawing course this week in London with great success. Joan said ‘Your course was FANTASTIC. I’m much, much more confident about drawing plans – and thrilled now that I know I can produce high quality drawings quickly. I know that all your generous advice will be invaluable. I’m increasing my fees to £300 immediately and £400 once I’ve got a portfolio together – by mid-June all being well. And then … Onwards and upwards!’
Plan to run some more garden design courses later in the year by arrangement – please get in touch if you are interested in joining any of the courses
- The relationship with the collaborative project of the RSPB and Lee Valley Park Trust continues with the following responses to the wildlife garden design:
Thank you very much for giving your time to help us…you are in a word… brilliant.
We will be having our meeting with the Lee Valley Park senior staff to follow on from our initial discussion about the design of the waterworks wildlife garden on the 11th May. This gives us a bit more time to get the initial ideas for the Wildlife Garden agreed by the various stakeholders and more time to focus on the details.
Again… we are really grateful for your time and expertise.
- Finally secured the items needed to finish the Moroccan garden in Greenwich. We have installed the Moroccan water feature and have now commissioned the Mosaic table and Mosaic rug. I don’t think we will breathe a sigh of relief until they are actually installed in the garden…
- Moving forward with the Manor House project with a verbal sign off from the client for the works to go ahead in the garden in Hertfordshire. Provisional start date in September. We are due to meet with the rest of the team next week, to iron out the finer details. For more info on the project please click here
- Had sign off for our Garden build in Kennington. The job is booked in to start on May 31st. To read the full scope of works and details about the project, please click here
- Matt’s site in Holloway is coming on leaps and bounds with the paving being installed this week. Garden lighting and planting will be all that remains to be done over the coming week, with the installation of the hot tub at a later date.
- Callum Thorne joins us this week for work experience placement. He is at school at Holy Family School in Walthamstow. Callum loves gardening and is spending time with us to help him decide whether a career in Horticulture is for him